Tuesday 27 February 2018

Beverly Osu hot in bikini photos as she talks love and romance with bold magazine

Yesterday, Nigerian actress, model and entrepreneur Beverly Osu open up on her current relationship as she talk love and romance in an intimate photoshoot session with bold magazine Africa...
Read Exerpt below:
Bold: Are you single or dating at the moment?
Bev: Fine girl like me, of course i am dating.
Bold: For how long now?
Bev: About a year and six months.

Bold: How did you guys meet?
Bev: At an event, we met at an event and we just connected almost   immediately.
Bold: Would you consider yourself a romantic at heart?
Bev: Yes! i am hopelessly romantic.
Bold: What is the sweetest thing a guy has done for you?
Bev: My ex-boyfriend bought me a star, so i have a star named after me.
Bold: Please explain what you mean by bought you a star.
Bev: He bought me a star!

Bold: A star in the constellation?
Bev: Yes, a star in the sky. So i have a star somewhere, i have the map of where my star is... Trust me as Nigerians we don't appreciate things like this but to me, it's priceless.
Bold: What do you do to spice things up in your relationship? 
Bev: I'm Just a very sweet person so everyday is a sweet day for my man   and i. I love to dance- in my former life i think i was a stripper. Great music to set the right ambience and i am a bit of a comedian so i make him laugh a lot.
Bold: What are your top 5 tops of spicing things up in the bedroom.
Bev:
* Be clean! you have to be very clean, i don't think i need to explain further.
* Be a good listener. What i mean is observe and read his body  language.
* Invest in Lingerie! You can never go wrong in a sexy lingerie-i honestly don't think your man should know all the lingerie you own.
* Learn how to give your man good massages. I cannot sing to save my life so these tips will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ex-BBNaija housemates, Saga and Nini are engage (photos/video)

  Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Adeoluwa Okusaga and Anita Singh, better known as Nini, are officially off the market.  The duo becam...