Wednesday 28 February 2018

'I've got a disease in my head that wants to kill me' - - Robbie Williams reveals battle with mental health

Robbie Williams has spoken about his painful battle with mental health, saying 'I've got a disease in my head that wants to kill me.'

The former Take That member said sometimes his mental health struggle overwhelms him and other times he needs it to get onstage.
 The iconic singer, 44, admitted that he had come close to death 'many times', and compared his 'rollercoaster life' with that of the late George Michael, who died on
Christmas Day 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ex-BBNaija housemates, Saga and Nini are engage (photos/video)

  Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Adeoluwa Okusaga and Anita Singh, better known as Nini, are officially off the market.  The duo becam...