Wednesday 14 March 2018

Photos: Ex-bbnaija star Tboss gives to the less privileged

Tboss brought happiness and joy to the hearts of many orphanage kids on mother's day... The ex-reality star brought many provisions sad goodies to a less privileged camp in Abuja.
The ex-reality star said she was quite disappointed, when she was rejected for participating in an IDP project she was hoping to be on but she was able to look for a camp that she could help out on and at the end, she was happy she was able to reach out.






See her post:
And sometimes Out Of rejection The Most Beautiful ideas are Born. I’ve Always been into Charity but usually orphanages but my heart was recently broken when I was rejected from participating in an IDP project- yeah u broke my heart 😒But then, that’s how I got this Brilliant idea which I told myself I would follow through no matter how uncomfortable until the very end. So I was supposed to visit an IDP camp( internally displaced persons camp) on my birthday but time just wasn’t my friend & the next day I was swamped so on Sunday which also happened to be Mother’s Day- I decided nothing would stop me & we did it. I, @miss_goldilocks @simplysorrentino @kemen_fitness went shopping for provisions & goodies, took some of my birthday cakes along & started looking for camps & we found one which is but a center out of the 11 in Abuja and just spent time with the women & kids. It’s simply Amazing the joy & Peace these kids brought to us, their happiness & laughter was infectious & I speak for everyone when I say we left there Extra thankful & happy & our $*%# re-arranged itself real Fast... Ps: might I add how well I seem to fit in. I be on some mega Angelina Jolie ishhh😂🤣. Would be doing more of this so whoever’s interested could come along or support in any way possible- nothing I assure you is too little. #kindessisbeautiful #myhappyiskind #alltheworldneedsiskindness #loveislove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ex-BBNaija housemates, Saga and Nini are engage (photos/video)

  Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Adeoluwa Okusaga and Anita Singh, better known as Nini, are officially off the market.  The duo becam...