Sunday 11 March 2018

Scott Baio's wife Renee has been been diagnosed with Microvascular Brain Disease


Scott Baio ‘s wife who was first diagnosed with brain tumor in 2015 took to social media to share that she has been diagnosed with Microvascular Brain Disease.
When a Twitter user inquired about her health on Saturday, Renee replied “Besides having 2meningioma brain tumors,in Oct 2017 I also learned I have Microvascular Brain Disease.”


Her husband Scott also confirmed the news on Twitter when he showed his support.
“Unfortunately, this is true,” he wrote. “Renee is forevermore rock, my life & my soulmate! Toughest person I  know.”
The couple has been married since 2007 and blessed with a beautiful daughter, Bailey Deluca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...