Saturday 10 March 2018

South Korea actor Jo Min-Ki found dead after being accused of sexual assault


The allegations emerged last month, mostly from students at a university where he taught drama, and came amid a #MeToo movement in the country.

Jo's body was found in the basement of the building where he lived in Seoul.
The 52-year-old was due to be questioned by police next week. The actor initially denied wrongdoing, but released a statement on 27 February apologising to his accusers.

"Everything is my fault, and I am the one to blame," he said. "I am deeply sorry to all the victims for the pain I've caused, and from here on out, I will not avoid the social and legal consequences of my mistakes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...