Sunday 22 April 2018

Stephanie Okereke celebrates 6th year marriage anniversary with lovely photos


Actress and movie producer stephanie Okereke Linus took to Instagram to celebrate her 6th wedding anniversary with her husband, Linus Idahosa. The actress had her dream wedding in Paris in April, 2012.  She wrote;

"Share Happy Wedding Anniversary to #mysoulmate. Thank you for filling my heart and our home with so much joy and laughter.
On this day you married me like a princess, I still remember how you stood gallantly like the Prince that you are, poised to sweep me off my feet. I’m eternally glad I chose right.
May our Father continually give us the Wisdom and Strength to be instruments of change to our world.
Love you with everything that is in me. #HWA".
See more:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ex-BBNaija housemates, Saga and Nini are engage (photos/video)

  Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Adeoluwa Okusaga and Anita Singh, better known as Nini, are officially off the market.  The duo becam...