Thursday 19 April 2018

Woman uses unfaithful married men to fund her expensive holidays

Business consultant Gweneth Lee meets all her lovers through IllicitEncounters.com, a dating website for married people.

She joined the site a decade ago after the death of her oil executive husband Robert and has had more than 100 affairs with married men since then.

Miss Lee said  her boyfriends have spent £100,000 in total to pay for her holidays, and she’s now hoping for more clients to add to the list.

‘Why pay for an expensive foreign holiday when you can get your lover to do so? That sums up my attitude,’ she said. ‘I’ve been doing more air miles than Richard Branson and loving every minute of it over the last year.’

‘I worked out that I had travelled more than 50,000 miles for various liaisons with my lovers. I managed to join the Mile High Club on a private jet with one of my regulars – a wealthy shipping magnate.’

‘But most of the time I travel on my own and link up with  them at the hotel because they are meeting me in secret when they away on business trips.

News source: Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...