Sunday 31 March 2019

Tania Omotayo celebrate motherhood as she welcome baby girl with hubbySumbo - See Pic

Fashion entrepreneur, Tania Omotayo and her hubby, Sumbo, have welcomed their first child, a baby girl.


Tania who wanted to share her happiness with the world posted a lovely maternity photo on her IG page to celebrate her first mothers day. She wrote:

''My first Mother’s Da and it’s so unreal. Yesterday (30/03/2019) we welcomed our beautiful princess into the world.  I’ve dreamt of being a mommy and having a baby girl almost my entire life.. The fact that our baby girl came early, nd just in time for me to celebrate Mother’s Day is the best feeling ever. I’m literally the happiest woman on earth right now. My heart is so full of joy, love and pride I don’t even know where to begin to celebrate''.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ex-BBNaija housemates, Saga and Nini are engage (photos/video)

  Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Adeoluwa Okusaga and Anita Singh, better known as Nini, are officially off the market.  The duo becam...