Thursday 18 April 2019

Former beauty queen Dabota Lawson send message to body shamers

Dabota Lawson has sent a message to those people who allow body shamers to make them feel less confident about their body and self worth..

She wrote:

"I remember years ago I had dreams of being a super model, I would starve and try different types of fad diets . One time I went from a UK size 14 to a UK size 8 and could comfortably squeeze in a UK size 6 in less than 2 months using slimming pills . Today I look at pictures of how frail I looked back then and I never want to look like that again. Being curvy rocks big time . I’m super confident and comfortable with my body, most importantly I love what I see when I’m naked in front of the mirror. I can stare at myself all day.
That being said if you don’t like how you look, feel free to do something about it . As you get older your mindset on what is beautiful, sexy , attractive or cute will change . Don’t let people around you psych you into feeling bad or try to victimize you for wanting to feel good about yourself .
Do you , let them talk all they want . They are not the ones carry the body you’re insides they preach about so much is housed in 🤪 Your are also not going to be young forever . All that bulshit of when you get older you will look weird is a big fat lie .
I’m 5’11ft and I’ve been on both sides of the scales, you better live your life and let the empty drums make the noise . Me4Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...