Thursday 11 April 2019

Lauren London heartfelt message to Nipsey Hussle in his funeral program


Lauren London shared a heartfelt text message in Nipsey Hussle's funeral program that she sent to her love, earlier this year while he was sleeping right next to her. 

The message reads:

"I am in bed with you while you're sleeping, and I wanted to tell you something. I want you to know I feel real joy in my heart when I'm around you. I feel safe around you. Protected. Like a shield over me when you're around. I am totally myself with you (which is prob why I'm annoying) because I don't wear a cook mask anymore lol," London wrote.
"You've made me into more of a woman. You've given me an opportunity to really love a man. You've been with me while I've been sick. Through my fears. U have encouraged me. and inspired me to reach higher. I've learned so much more about myself with you. You've been my turn up and my church. I wouldn't want to go thru this journey with anyone but you. I look up to you in a lot of ways and strive to educate myself more like you have. And when we're at odds.....I feel defeated and sad, knowing we are so much better than that. I just want you to know that you've been the greatest boyfriend to me. You aren't perfect but I would never ask you to be. You and I work. We fit. And....you're still the coolest guy int he world to me. Still! I love you so much. Unconditionally. My truth is this. I'm never going to give up on you. My loyalty and devotion is to you."

London sent Nipsey Hussle the text message on January 21, 2019. The two were together for five years and share a son together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...