Monday 15 April 2019

Michelle Obama shares sweet message she received from her brother Robinson

Former American first lady Michelle Obama has shared a heartfelt text message she received from her elder brother Craig Robinson about their father death.
Michelle who is in London for her book tour said, the message was  "one of the best texts", she ever received from her older brother.
Read below:
As I sit listening to the words of your book for the third time albeit this time by audiobook, it occurred to me that I haven't thanked you for all your memories. 

'Since I'm the one who is supposed to remember everything, I realized I have blocked out everything regarding dad's death. 
'I was here crying and laughing at the sadness of the story and the comfort of your voice all I can think of is how much I love my little sister. Thank you,' Robinson wrote.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ex-BBNaija housemates, Saga and Nini are engage (photos/video)

  Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Adeoluwa Okusaga and Anita Singh, better known as Nini, are officially off the market.  The duo becam...