Saturday 20 April 2019

Wow! Magazine publisher Julia Odia shares new photos as she celebrate her birthday

Editor-in-chief and Wow! Magazine publisher Julie Odia is a year older today April 20th.

In honor of her day, she wrote; It is my birthday💃💃💃. What a beautiful day it is indeed. I spent the last couple of days reflecting on my life, my journey and just how truly special I am to God which explains all His incredible blessings I enjoy. My heart is full of gratitude😇 Thank You Jesus. 
Ever wondered what a miracle looked like? I am a walking, living, speaking miracle. My testimonies will blow your mind 🙎
A Queen👸 was born today guys. Happy birthday to me💃❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...