Saturday 11 May 2019

Actress Wofai Fada mark her 29th birthday with stunning new photos


Actress and entrepreneur Wofai Fada is year older today May 11...

The beauty who said she was ashamed of her address before, gives praises to God for changing her story.

"I trust the next chapter , cos I know the author.
I remember when I never use to be proud of my address , but now , we are bigger than we ever dreamed I’m so grateful lord.
It’s my birthday!! 😁
Shot by @akinakintola_
Makeup @bibyonce, she wrote on Instagram.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...