Sunday 26 May 2019

Daniella Okeke finally breaks silence on sleeping with Apostle Suleiman



After a long silence, actress Daniella Okeke is finally calling out singer Stephanie Otobor who alleged she had an affair with Apostle Johnson Suleiman..

In a long deleted posted on Instagram, Daniella denies ever sleeping with Apostle Suleiman neither does she know Otobor in any way....

She has given her 24 hours to come out and say the truth or else.

"U bitch I don’t know who u re, but u came to call my name out of no where? And all of a sudden u disappeared! Afterward u changed ur name? No way u ve to tell the world the truth miss otobo! I ve kept quiet for too long…God will punish you where ever you are…. I woke up to social media like every one else on dat day, wen u called my name on the internet! The way u called my name, better go and uncall it.. or else… the next 24hrs won’t be funny".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...