Sunday 9 June 2019

Cardi B shares shocking image of swollen feet caused by cosmetic surgeries



Cardi B wasn’t joking when she said she had severe side effects from her recent plastic surgery.

Last month, Cardi B was forced to cancel a couple of gigs, and she said it cost her millions of lost revenue in the process. She had little to no choice but to cancel the performances because her body needed to recover from her recent liposuction.

Cardi B shared a photo of her severely swollen feet to silence some of her critics who suggest that she is lying. Some of her detractors are alleging that tickets to her shows are not selling, which is the reason behind the cancellations.

"Look how swollen my feet get every time I take flights my stomach gets even more puffy,’ she captioned the picture.

"Reasons why my doctor told me to chill on shows cause my feet and stomach burn when I get puffed up NOT due to ticket sales."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...