Sunday 14 July 2019

Actress Uche Elendu shares beauteous new pictures to celebrate her birthday



Nollywood actress, Uche Elendu is year older today, July 14th and in honor of her special day, the actress released new photographs on her social media handle.

"I am Blessed, Blessed beyond human comprehension, Blessed enough to be above any evil, Blessed enough to Dream and Acheive
I am Unstoppable
I am Above
I am a Daughter of the One that seats on the Throne of Jasper and oversees the affairs of Men
To him I owe ALL of Me
Thank you Lord", she wrote.

Happy birthday Uche love......











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...