Wednesday 17 July 2019

Christiano Ronaldo models his new CR7 underwear collection - see pics



Cristiano Ronaldo has swapped football pitches for photoshoots in order to promote his new underwear collection, for CR7.

The Juventus star went topless in the snaps, leaving very, very little to the imagination as he showed off his latest range of colourful pants.

The dad-of-four revealed he was very hands on with every part of the campaign, and wanted the whole thing to have a summer vibe.


Discussing the range, Cristiano said: ‘Summer is my favourite season and I love the time of day when the sun goes down and the sky is vivid. ‘I wanted to capture that feeling in my HS19 campaign, using intense colour that’s bold, rich and compliments my new collection. I wanted the campaign to have a really relaxed feel.

'Summer is the time of year when I have some time to chill out, so I wanted to reflect that. I always want my underwear to have a unique twist, which is where the playful use of colour comes in. Essentially, I want to create underwear that looks so good that I want to wear it on the beach, rather than covering it up with my swimwear!’

Cristiano’s racy photoshoot comes after he returned from a romantic holiday with rumoured fiancĂ©e Georgina Rodriguez.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ex-BBNaija housemates, Saga and Nini are engage (photos/video)

  Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Adeoluwa Okusaga and Anita Singh, better known as Nini, are officially off the market.  The duo becam...