Tuesday 2 July 2019

Kylie Jenner covers Harper's Bazaar Arabia with daughter Stormi and her mom Kris Jenner (Photos)



That's three generations of the Kardashian-Jenner family all on one magazine cover!

Beauty mogul, Kylie Jenner posed alongside her mom, Kris Jenner, and her baby girl, Stormi, for the cover of Harper’s Bazaar Arabia‘s July/August issue, with all three lovely ladies rocking animal-print ensembles.

In the pic, Kris, 63, stands stoically behind her 21-year-old daughter, who is crouched down with her 1-year-old daughter sitting on her knee.

The stylish pic also marks Stormi's magazine cover debut, and she looks absolutely adorable in a leopard-print dress.

In the issue, Kylie opened up about motherhood, and how being a young mom influenced her relationship with her own mother and how she looks at the challenges Kris faced raising her and her sisters.


"When I became a mother, my perspective on life completely changed, and so did how I look at my own mum and appreciate all the things that she’s done for me," the reality star-turned-beauty mogul reflected.

"Now I can understand the way that she feels about me, the way that she loves me, and how strong her love is for all her kids, because of how obsessed I am with Stormi."
Kylie went on to say that motherhood made her even more aware of her job as a “role model” to her followers.

“I do understand how many young women look up to me and that I have to think about everything that I put on the Internet, or what example I want to set for my daughter,” she said. “Especially now that I’ve had her, I think about that a lot more.”


Momager, Kris, couldn’t be prouder of her youngest child, calling Kylie “a shining example of a young, working mom who wants to do it all, fit it all in and at the same time, be in a business where she is really empowering other women to feel good, look great and always try to stay ahead of the next fabulous thing.”

“One of my biggest aspirations is just to be able to spend more time with my grandchildren,” she adds. “That’s truly where my heart is. I have 10 now and they all live right around me. We work a lot … but that’s my love, just to spend more time with my family.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...