Friday 12 July 2019

My husband will be allowed to have a girlfriend, Nollywood actress, Kudirat Ogunro says



Nollywood actress, Kudirat Ogunro has said she will give hr husband the go ahead to have a girlfriend shortly after they tie the knot.

According to the actress, that is the only way she can have a peaceful home and she will borrow the culture.

She disclosed this in an interview with Sun newspaper, saying she is serious about it and does not believe in one man, one woman, because men are polygamous in nature.

 "I'm not a jealous lover. In fact, when I get married, my husband has to have a girlfriend. That’s how my home can be settled and peaceful instead of him telling me ‘it’s only yourr baby’. No, I don’t believe in those words. I’m very serious. Men are polygamous by nature; so don’t let us fool ourselves," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...