Wednesday 10 July 2019

Omawumi shares pictures of herself rocking black swimsuit



Omawumi is bringing her sexiness back.

The Nigerian singer shared photos of herself on social media and revealed why she is showing off her sexy side now.

"I remember when I started out in the industry... My dresses were so short, my mum would say I use handkerchiefs to sew my dresses! Over time, especially when I became a mom and a wife, I became conservative and 'covered' with my sense of style and music. Now you might ask...'what is she doing?'

"My answer is my current look is intentional in connection to my current sound. 'will it be permanent?' - I don't think so🤣🤣🤣...who knows? I'm just exploring my many sides and loving myself in the process....I'm just Omawonder INHERFEELINGS 😁 WCW", she wrote.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...