Thursday 4 July 2019

Singer Demi Lovato announces break from social media



Demi Lovato is taking some time for herself.

The “Cool for the Summer” singer revealed that she’s taking a hiatus from social media sharing a post on her Instagram story that reads, “Taking a break for a while. Be Kind.”


The break is coming after she stood up for her manager Scooter Braun after Taylor Swift bashed him for buying her master recordings and called him a bully.

But Demi, who works with Scooter, wasn’t having it.

“I have dealt with bad people in the industry and Scooter is not one of them. He’s a good man. Personally, I’m grateful he came into my life when he did. Please stop ‘dragging’ people or bullying them. There’s enough hate in this world as it is,” she wrote on her IG story.

“Y’all can come after me all you want but I’m always gonna stay loyal to my team. I value loyalty more than most people in this world and if my name is gonna be brought into conversations I’m gonna stand up for myself and the ones on my team,” she added

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...