Saturday 12 October 2019

2019 BBNaija winner Mercy Eke debunked claims of spending N5m to make her butt bigger



Reality star Mercy Eke, has  finally responded to the rumour of her spending N5m to make her butt bigger through plastic surgery.

In an interview with The Sun, the 26-year-old video vixen and graduate of Imo State University  didn't confirm if her butt was real or fake as she revealed that people are free to form their opinion on the matter.

"I never said that. This interview is getting too personal. But I won’t tell you whether my bum is real or not. People are free to have their opinion about my bum. Let the rumour continue, I am actually enjoying it," she disclosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...