Friday 11 October 2019

Fashion designer Tom Ford reveals he once got slapped over a broken heel



Hell hath no fury like a woman with a broken heel.

Fashion designer Tom Ford reveals that he once got slapped outside his hotel by a customer because her newly bought Tom Ford shoe broke it heel at an event which left her embarrassed.

“I had a woman slap me one time because her shoe heel broke. She took it so personally,” he explained.

“I was standing in front of the Beverly Hills Hotel waiting to get into a car, and a woman came up and slapped me and said, ‘I bought your shoes and wore them to an event, and the heel broke and I looked like a complete fool.’ She thought I had decided to personally ruin her night by making that heel break. It was scary.”

Ford, also discussed the effect of social media on fashion.

“The things that photograph well on Instagram are maybe things that in real life can look a little silly,” he said. “It’s caused us to become slightly cartoonlike. You need that traffic quality, something that will read as an image. Less and less, we react to each other in a real way.”

He said Instagram “leaves you feeling ugly, fat, inadequate, dull, pathetic, sad. It makes you want to just jump off a building,” but, I like the ads! I buy a lot of things from them.”

Ford revealed this anecdote during a conversation with his muse and pal Julianne Moore, at the annual Vogue Forces of Fashion event on Friday, October 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...