Monday 14 October 2019

Happy birthday to me and my mum - Reality star Omashola celebrates same birthday with his mother





It's double celebration today for BBNaija S4 finalist Omashola Kola Oboruh.

The reality star and his mom are a year older today, October 14th and precisely at midnight, Omashola took to Instagram to celebrate their special day by posting a sweet photo of himself hugging his mom.

"Happy birthday to me and my mum 💕 and thanks for all the love and support guys, I don’t think I can ever get use to this 😂😂🤦🏽‍♂️ thanks guys 💯 #saycheese #street," he captioned the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ex-BBNaija housemates, Saga and Nini are engage (photos/video)

  Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Adeoluwa Okusaga and Anita Singh, better known as Nini, are officially off the market.  The duo becam...