News, Celebrity Updates, Entertainment, Fashion, Trendy Gists, Gossip and More
Wednesday, 16 October 2019
Regina Daniels reveals the reason she married an older man
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has finally revealed the actual reason she got married to her 58-year-old billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko.
In an interview with Daddy Freeze, the actress who recently clocked 22 says, she chose someone older because of her stubbornness and that someone within her age bracket won't be able to cope with her.
“I don’t think I would have married someone of my age because I’m quite stubborn. Very very stubborn,” she said.
“My stubbornness can’t make me marry a young man but Mr. Nwoko has been able to cope with my stubbornness because I respect him a lot.
“I call my husband despite his age “baby”
“When I made up my mind to marry Mr Nwoko, I was more worried about what my family members would say and not what Nigerians had to say."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have checked my mind out of marriage - Actress Regina Daniels
Following the high-profile collapse of her previous union, nollywood actress Regina Daniels has stated that she is no more interested in ...
-
The 'African man' mentality is killing Marriages and this should not be so...........
-
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie and his second wife, Judy Austin, filmed themselves singing together, and posted the video on social media. ...
-
Following the high-profile collapse of her previous union, nollywood actress Regina Daniels has stated that she is no more interested in ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com
For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174