Saturday 12 October 2019

She passed on in her sleep - Charly Boy reveals how his mom




Charly Boy lost his mom at 102 on Tuesday but announced her passing away on Thursday.

The singer has now explained how she died, saying she died in her sleep and in his home. He also revealed he was out of the country when his mom passed on, but his wife, daughter and granddaughter were all with her.

Though his mom had requested a quiet burial, Charly says, he will be givig her a carnival instead.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, he said, “My mother died at 102. I had been out of the country. I spoke with her three days ago before her demise, but we thank God. Her death is a celebration because she lived to a ripe old age. She died in my house— my wife, daughter and granddaughter were all there.”

Area Fada noted that he would miss the special moments he spent with his mother.

“I’ll miss our chats and videos— my mom was a very hip hop person. She always wanted to know about what people were saying about our videos. She also liked to talk about our old times and my rascally ways, among several other things. Sometimes, choristers would come to the house to serenade her. And I often took her to watch comedy shows in Abuja. She was the go-to person for me. It’s not easy to give birth to someone like Charly Boy. She was really a great woman, and we had very loving moments. I can say she died happily. She passed on in her sleep and certainly lived a good life,” he said.

The 68-year-old grandfather also revealed that his mother’s wish was to have a very simple and quiet burial ceremony. However, he said his personality would not allow him to grant her request.

He stated, “For the burial, my mum said she wanted a very simple ceremony. She said I should keep it peaceful, but Charly Boy does not do simple things. She lived a good life and did all that she wanted to do. My love for humanity and humility came from her. The burial will be in December because I need to hustle. It’s going to be a big celebration and carnival.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...