Sunday 13 October 2019

Stella Damascus celebrate daughter Angelican with throwback photos as she turns 17




Angelica, the 2nd daughter of Stella Damascus, is a year older today and her loving mother took to social media to proudly celebrate her special day.

The US based Nigerian actress posted throwback photos of her daughter on IG and wrote; "I can’t believe that this little girl is now 17. My darling daughter Angelica @angelicatooni, happy birthday to you. From the day you were born till date, you have given me joy and happiness. You are highly and extremely intelligent. Your maturity is something else and your talent, hmmmm just wow. I am your number one fan. God bless and continue to shower his love, grace and mercy on you. You are beautiful sweetie. Even though you are my second daughter, you act like you are my mum. My darling mini me, you are so so special. I Love you too much sweetheart. Happy birthday. hbd happybirthday daughter nyc stelladamasus".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...