Sunday 13 October 2019

Why I didn't have have sex with Mercy - Ike opens up



Reality star, Ike Onyema, who was the love interest of the season 4 winner, Mercy Eke, has opened up on why they never took their romance in the House beyond mere cuddling and smooching like Gedoni and Khafi did.

In a chat with Potpourri, he said it would have happened between him and Mercy but because Mercy didn’t push enough to get him going, so, he didn’t take the plunge. 

“I’m not used to making the first move when it comes to getting down with a woman. You know, I’m a fine boy and I’m used to women pushing me to do things but Mercy isn’t that kind of person and we were not even ready to do that kind of stuff in the Big Brother House. I would probably have had sex with her if she had made the move but she didn’t and I didn’t too,” he said

On the question as to whether if their love was real, he said;
“Yes it was real. The love is real. We are just taking things slow for now. We are still together, we are trying to see what’s going to happen because this new lifestyle is new to me and also new to her. Because of the money she won, we have to be very careful with each other."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...