Friday 10 January 2020

Actress Rechael Okonkwo appointed as Ambassador on Youth Development in Enugu State by Governor Ugwuanyi




Nollywood actress, Rechael Okonkwo has been appointed as the Ambassador on Youth Development in Enugu State by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.

The excited actress took to Instagram to share the good news with her fans alongside sharing photos of herself posing side by side with the Enugu State governor as he presented the appointment letter to her.

She wrote in her caption: 'I’m overwhelmed and glad to inform you that I have been appointed the ENUGU STATE AMBASSADOR ON YOUTH DEVELOPMENT by the state Governor, His excellency IFEANYI LAWRENCE UGWUANYI (GBURUS). 'I’m humbled that my state found me worthy to represent them and I promise to do my utmost best towards creating a positive impact in the lives of Youth and the people of Enugu State at large.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...