Tuesday 14 January 2020

Actress Stella Damascus loses her mother-in-law




Actress Stella Damascus has announced the death of her mother-in-law.

The actress, who is married to actor and movie director, Daniel Ademinokan took to Instagram to pen a heart-touching tribute to her.

"So, I lost my bestie, my prayer warrior, my angel, my MOTHER IN LAW. This woman right here is the most amazing and selfless person ever. The love she had for me was just too much. I will never forget our GIST NIGHTS, our prayer time, our kitchen Chronicles, our dance moves. To say I will miss her is an understatement.

"I am still in the denial stages for sure because this is still too much for me right now. The only consolation I have is that I know for a fact that you are going straight to HEAVEN. NOW, you will rest. No more SICKNESS and PAIN. I LOVE YOU MAMI LULU. Till we meet again. RIP".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...