Tuesday 14 January 2020

Famous YouTube star and makeup artist NikkieTutorials reveals she is transgender (video)



Nikkie de Jager, a YouTube star better known as by her online persona NikkieTutorials, uploaded a very personal message to her fans on Monday revealing she is transgender.

She added that she was making the admission under the threat of blackmail and chose to tell her fans herself instead.

The 25-year-old makeup artist and beauty vlogger has been creating makeup tutorials online for over a decade, where she ranks among the top in the popular category. On Monday, she posted a 17 minute video titled "I'm Coming Out" on her Youtube channel.

“Today I am here to share with you something that I always wanted to share with you one day, but in my own circumstances, and it seems that this opportunity was taken from me,” she said in the video.

"So today, I’m taking back my power and I have to tell you something.” She continues to explain that she always wanted to be her own person – without any labels. “It’s time to let go and be really free,” she said afterwards.

"When I was younger, I was born in the wrong body, which means that I am transgender.” “I’m NikkieTutorials, and I’m Nikkie. I am me. We don’t need labels. But if we’re going to label it, yes, I’m transgender. But at the end of the day, I am me, ”she said.
Watch the video below;

 

NikkieTutorials has amassed over 12 million subscribers on her Youtube channel with her makeup tutorials and reviews. This video alone has been viewed over eight million times -- and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...