Wednesday 15 January 2020

Rapper Bhad Bhabie announces she's taking a break from Instagram for her Mental Health



Rapper Bhad Bhabie has had enough with the hate comments she's been receiving.

The 16-year-old announced on Tuesday, January 14 on her Instagram account that she would be taking a "small break" from the site as troll had affected her mental health.

"Due to my mental health I will b taking a small break from this app I hate to say it but y'all won,"

"Congrats mission complete! y'all made the lil 16 year old completely loose it! Social media has not only made me but also is every reason I can't sleep at night. Imagine being called a racist white c*nt every second of they day... I show off a tattoo they say I'm tryna b black... I defend my self then boom I'm labelled as a racist.

"There's no winning as a celebrity on this app everything I do will b considered wrong."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...