Saturday 4 January 2020

TV presenter Bolanle Olukanni says her only goal in 2020 is to open her bible every single day



TV host, Bolanle Olukanni has disclosed her new year resolution.

The TV presenter said she sucks at Bible study and her only focus this year is to be able to read her bible every single day.

Olukanni also said she is not doing it out of obligation but will feel like a zombie if she don't read the word of God and soak it in.

"So I really have only one goal this year that is the most dear and precious to my heart ! It’s to open my bible every single day ! Like every day. I suck at bible study . When I was in university I used to write whole sermons almost on a weekly basis from my bible study cause it was just that detailed and in-depth."

"When you see me ask me how my resolution is going . say “ Hey Bolanle have you read your bible today ? “ I am not doing this out of duty or obligation but because out of that book comes the rivers of living waters . If I don’t read the word of God and soak it in . I am a Zombie! What’s one goal you have for yourself this years- let’s keep each other accountable. riversoflivingwater onegoal keygoal wordoflifel," she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...