Wednesday 5 February 2020

Actress Shannen Doherty reveals she has stage 4 cancer



American actress, Shannen Doherty, has revealed her breast cancer has aggressively returned.

In an interview with ABC News on Tuesday, the 48-year-old actress said she now has stage 4 breast cancer.

'It’s going to come out in a matter of days or week that I am Stage 4, my cancer came back and that’s why I am here. It’s a bitter pill to swallow in a lot of ways,' she said, adding: 'I'm petrified. I'm pretty scared.'

She added that she was most worried to tell her mother, Rosa, and her husband, film producer Kurt Iswarienko.

'My mom is a ridiculously strong courageous human being. So is my husband, but I worry about him,' she said.

Doherty, who was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2015 before going into remission in 2017, also opened up about how the recent diagnosis has affected her. 

"I definitely have days where I say why me. And then I go, well, why not me? Who else? Who else besides me deserves this? None of us do," she told Robach.

"But I would say that my first reaction is always concern about how -- how am I going to tell my mom, my husband."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...