Thursday 20 February 2020

Gigi Hadid talks about starting a family after getting back together with Zayn Malik



Model Gigi Hadid has said she wants to start a family.

The 24-year-old model recently rekindled her romance with former One Direction star Zayn Malik, and she has hinted they could be ready to have children in the future, as she said she's looking forward to her future outside of modeling.

Speaking to i-D magazine, she said: 'I think that as I get older ... well one day I'll start a family and I don't know if I will always be modeling'.

'I love the creative side of fashion, it's so fulfilling. The people I work with make me so happy, I'm so lucky to be around them. But who knows? Maybe I'll take up full time cooking!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...