Sunday 9 February 2020

Uche Ogbodo reveals being single makes her angry



Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, has revealed how she feels anytime she sees couples preparing for Valentine’s Day.

Confessing to The Sun, the single mother of one says,   “Valentine is almost here and I don’t have plans yet. Left for me, I would watch football all day. I don’t feel bad or get jealous seeing lovers getting ready to enjoy the day. Love is beautiful and should be celebrated, but sometimes I get angry because I am still single.”

Ogbodo, who welcomed her baby girl, Mildred more than five years ago, also disclosed that her baby daddy, Arthur Apo, has not been involved in the life of their daughter, but she had since moved on.

“I am not lonely though. I have a boo and a full house. I have my 5-year-old daughter too. So, I have no time to be lonely. For now, my partner and I haven’t planned for Val’s day because he would be working. It is a Friday after all".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...