Monday 2 March 2020

Jennifer Lopez confesses she was sad when she did not get an Oscar nomination for Hustlers




Jennifer Lopez confessed on Saturday that she 'was sad' when she failed to get an Oscar nomination for Hustlers.

The 50-year-old pop star played a the queen bee of a stripper crime ring in the acclaimed movie, which drew lots of attention for her virtuoso performance.

She told Oprah Winfrey during the latter's 2020 Vision: Your Life In Focus Tour in Ingelwood that she 'felt like I let everyone down a little bit' by not getting nominated.


'I was sad, I was a little sad because there was a lot of buildup to it. There were so many articles, I got so many good notices - more than ever in my career - and there was a lot of: "She’s going to get nominated for an Oscar, it’s going to happen, if it doesn’t you’re crazy,"' Jennifer recalled.

'I’m reading all the articles going: "Oh my god, could this happen?" And then it didn’t and I was like: "Ouch," it was a little bit of a letdown,' she dished.


'Also I felt like my whole team - most of my team has been with me for years, 20, 25 years - and I think they had a lot of hopes on that and they wanted it too, so I felt like I let everyone down a little bit,' she continued.

The conjecture was that Jennifer would be nominated for best supporting actress, an award that ended up going to Laura Dern for Marriage Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...