Tuesday 31 March 2020

'she's made me proud' - Eminem says as he gushes over his daughter Hailie Mathers



Eminem is one incredibly proud and supportive father.

The 47-year-old rapper whose real name is Marshall Mathers recently sat down with Mike Tyson for an episode of the former heavyweight boxer's podcast, Hotboxin', and he opened up about his 24-year-old daughter, Hailie.

"No babies, [but] she has a boyfriend," the rapper shared with Tyson and his co-hosts. "But she’s doing good. She’s made me proud for sure."

"She’s graduated from college, had a 3.9 [GPA]," he added proudly of his daughter's accomplishment.

Haile whom he shares with ex-wife Kim Scott graduated with a psychology degree from Michigan State University in 2018. 

The rapper went on to talk about how it felt to have such a grown-up daughter, describing it as ‘crazy’.

He continued: "I have a niece that I have helped raise too that’s like a daughter – pretty much like a daughter to me – and she’s 26, and then I have a younger one at 17 now.

"When I think about my accomplishments, that’s probably the thing I’m most proud of, is being able to raise kids."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ex-BBNaija housemates, Saga and Nini are engage (photos/video)

  Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Adeoluwa Okusaga and Anita Singh, better known as Nini, are officially off the market.  The duo becam...