Saturday 18 April 2020

COVID-19 lockdown: I feel so lonely without sex – actress Destiny Amaka



In the wake of the COVID-19 lockdown, actress cum On Air Personality, Destiny Amaka has bemoaned her loneliness, saying the pandemic came at a time she had disposed off all her sex toys.

She told Inside Nollywood: “I feel so lonely at this lockdown period. I feel it more because we can’t go out to get anything, not even sex. But, truly, I’m sure we’ve all been without sex longer than these few weeks. I don’t even own any more sex toys, I got rid of them, but I definitely need to stack them up again. I have to look for ways to get body contact or wait till we come out of this. It is really not that serious yet.”

She added: “On the other hand, I think it’s a blessing that I am single during this time. I can’t imagine having boyfriend issues during this time; it won’t be funny. I’m really happy I get to spend all the lockdown weeks with myself and put all the energy I need to become a better me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...