Saturday 18 April 2020

Tacha gets a savage reply from her fans after she made a mistake in a riddle she posted on Twitter



Natacha Akide AKA Tacha, Former house mate of Big brother house has received an epic reply from a fan after she posted a riddle on her twitter page.

According to the fan Tacha needs to go back to school since she doesn’t know the difference between I’m and am I just like naira marley.

A few of her fans also joined in the mockery as they tag her to go back to school and learn a better English.

Taking to twitter she wrote: "I am something, I carry the burden of bitterness and resentfulness.. TITANS what I’m i?!!".


The fan who commented that she needed better education also wrote: "Naira Marley part two. You don’t know the difference between “am” and “I’m”? akube".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...