Sunday 20 September 2020

Linda Ikeji buys 2020 Range Rover, 35 handbags and 85 pair of shoes for her 40th birthday




Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji celebrated her 40th birthday yesterday and to mark her special day, the billionaire, decided to spoil herself silly with exotic gifts as she buys herself a 2020 Range Rover Autobiography, 85 pair of designer shoes and 35 handbags. 

Linda is not only excited to enter this new age but also stated that there’s nothing as sweet as spending one’s money, because no one will tell you how to. 

Celebrating her day, the mother of one took to her page to reflect on her life and count her blessings, she wrote; 

"This is what 40 looks like. Sexy. Successful. Happy. Almost fulfilled and super grateful for a beautiful life filled with amazing family and friends. God has been incredibly good to me and I don’t take my blessings for granted. Happy 40th birthday to me. I actually can't believe I'm 40! What? Lol. Thank you so much in advance for all the beautiful birthday wishes. God bless you and yours!'' 

Showing off her brand new Range Rover, she wrote;

"Oh dear, here we go again! 😂😂. And last but definitely not the least of my birthday presents to myself is the 2020 Range Rover Autobiography. Ordered and on da way! Can't wait to meet my new baby! 💃💃💃. I love my life, I swear! 😜🤩 I definitely know I'm one of the lucky ones and I don't take it for granted.
.
One of the great things about being financially independent is that you can do whatever the heck you like! 😜🤣. It's your money, nobody can stop you! 😄 But don't be reckless like me except you truly can afford to. .
.
Remember ladies, there's nothing sexier than a woman with her own money. May God continue to bless the works of your hands. 
.
Happy birthday to me! 🥰🥰🥰🥰".

See photos of the presents below; 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ex-BBNaija housemates, Saga and Nini are engage (photos/video)

  Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Adeoluwa Okusaga and Anita Singh, better known as Nini, are officially off the market.  The duo becam...