Saturday 12 June 2021

"I find it a disgusting behavior", Toke Makinwa slams those asking her when she will re-marry

 

Media personality, Toke Makinwa has had it up to her neck with people who have refused to stop asking her when she is getting married again. 

The 36-year-old divorcee took to social media to set the record straight and according to her, there is nothing new anyone can say to her at this point in her life and said that, she find it a disgusting behavior to those who has refused to stop questioning her on her marital status. 

"Most of you know that I am very shameless I have sold my shame and when you are dealing with someone that is shameless there is nothing you can do because at the end of the day I own my shit there is absolutely nothing you can do, maybe not to me or anyone else. Like there is nothing absolutely you can say to me that is new. I think it's a disgusting behavior of people constantly asking me when are you getting married?... me, women or whoever," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ex-BBNaija housemates, Saga and Nini are engage (photos/video)

  Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Adeoluwa Okusaga and Anita Singh, better known as Nini, are officially off the market.  The duo becam...