Saturday 14 May 2022

Sex for roles: Halima Abubakar says she took an acting break due to producers demand for sex

 

Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar has said she took a hiatus from acting because she doesn’t have strength for sex. 

Halima also disclosed she now produce her own movies and doesn't have time for ass picking or groupie.

The actress wrote: “I left Twitter not Nollywood. I produce my own movies. I no get strength for s3x. Taking a break is necessary. I have won all awards, so I won’t be too hungry to ass lick, or belong to a group.

“Like I said before, I don’t have a filter. I say the truth. I mean that’s me.”

When asked by a fan, if producers demand sex before roles are cast in Nollywood, Halima affirmed, '‘So many yes.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...