Saturday 4 June 2022

Actor Yul Edochie explains why he married a 2nd wife

 

Nollywood actor Yul Edochie has explained why he had to married a second wife.

Recall that in April, Yul shocked Nigerians when he announced he had taken Judy as a second wife and that they had welcomed a son together. 

In a nine minutes video titled: ‘Why I married a second wife,’ and posted via his Instagram handle, Yul said he married Judy as a second wife because he could not let her go after the impact she has had on his life. 

According to him, he was previously of the school of thought that no man can love two women at the same time until he fell into the same circumstance and found out that it is possible.

He said; "I think the fans need to know I'm fine, my family is fine And partly why I took my decision to marry a second wife. I have decided to say why today. I used to hear people say a man cannot love two people at the same time, i am one of those people who believed in it until it happened to me. I realized that never say never no matter how old we are, we are still young and learning, certain things can happen. 

At this point in my life, this is my opinion, I think it's possible for a man to actually love two women. Two women can be in your life and they bring two different things to the table, they reason in different ways, they contribute differently to your life, that's just the way it is. Someone can come into your life and make so much impact and you just don't want to let this person go or can't let this person go. 

I know a lot of people would say as a married man why let another woman into your life, yes we can say it's wrong I take the blame for that but these things happen. It happened to me , then I realized that I just couldn't let this wonderful woman leave my life. Make no mistake about this, these are very wonderful women in their respective rights, yes they bring two different things to the table.

That's just the tip of it. I have many more reasons but for now this is one of them. I can decide to say more. Someone can come into your life, the circumstances may be wrong but these things happen and you realize that you can't let this person go. This person has a lot of impact and you just don't want this person to go, you try to see how you can make it all work."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...