Monday 6 June 2022

Mercy Eke reveals she went under the knife to enhance her self confidence (video)

 

Brother Mercy Eke has revealed the reason why she had to go under the knife to enhance her body.

In an interview with Teawithtaypod, the reality star, said it was to ehance her self confidence and to look good in whatever she wears since she was into fashion.


"I did it for myself, I did it to enhance my confidence. I know I wanted to look good in what I wear, I am into fashion and I need to have a certain kind of body, I did it for myself.
I feel like those hiding from it don't have the confidence, maybe they did it for something else. I did it for myself, I did it to sell my business, I don’t think there is anything to be ashamed of," she told the Interviewer when asked why she was so open about herself. 

Watch the video below;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...