Thursday 23 June 2022

Selling Sunset star Maya Vander suffers miscarriage six months after birth of still-born

 

Actress, Maya Vander has suffered a miscarriage six months after delivering her stillborn son. 

The “Selling Sunset” star, 40, shared the pregnancy loss news with her fans via Instagram Stories on Tuesday, posting a photo of her 3-year-old son, Aiden, sleeping.

"I had a very crazy week. Miscarriage after ten weeks following my still birth. But my kids and my husband are absolutely my blessing and I am so lucky to be their mother! They bring joy and happiness to my life! Hug and love the people that you care about. Don't take things for granted!", she wrote. 


Vander welcomed her son and daughter in April 2019 and May 2020, respectively. In July 2021, she revealed that she was pregnant with her third baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ex-BBNaija housemates, Saga and Nini are engage (photos/video)

  Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Adeoluwa Okusaga and Anita Singh, better known as Nini, are officially off the market.  The duo becam...