Monday 6 June 2022

Steve Harvey confirms daughter Lori and Michael B. Jordan broke up

 


Steve Harvey has confirmed that his daughter Lori Harvey and actor, Michael B. Jordan have parted ways amicably after dating for nearly two years.

Harvey addressed the reports Monday on "The Steve Harvey Morning Show" after his co-host asked him if he'd heard about the split and how he feels about it.

"I heard about, I wish them well. I'm Team Lori 1000%, she's my daughter, I love her, I support her," Harvey said. 

"Things happen, it's hard to be young and in the limelight and have a successful relationship. He's still a cool guy from what I know. It's a breakup, people break up all the time." 

“Look, as long as everybody can walk away in peace, be friends … I ain’t heard nobody say they busted no windows or nothing,.

“As long as you don’t put your hands on my daughter, I don’t give a damn what you do. He’s still a cool guy, you know, from what I know. It’s a breakup. I’m pretty sure they’ll be fine. People break up all the time.” he said.

The "Family Feud" host joked that he's also been through breakups before and if there's anything he could learn from his children it's to "get out early before it costs you."

The former couple started dating in the fall of 2020 and went Instagram-official in January 2021. They proceeded to flaunt their love in public, enjoying several romantic getaways over the course of their relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...