Tuesday 24 January 2023

Mercy Aigbe celebrates her husband, Kazim Adeoti, as he turns a year older

 

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, is celebrating her darling hubby, Kazim Adeoti, as he turns a year older in age today, February 24th.


Taking to Instagram, the actress shared beautiful photos of them rocking matching traditional attire and eulogised her husband.

The actress in the post lavished him with endearing words, describing him as her friend, man of her dreams and more.

“Happy birthday to my friend, my paddy, my ijinle pampam, my Gee, ‘D OWNER ’ @kazimadeoti .Omo Oluabuade, Omo Elemona, Omo Ibironke, Omo Ade Oba, Omo Ayoniyan, Omo Aro Onile …..Have Fun Ade mi, love ya mucho! ”, she wrote.


In another post, she wrote, “Happy birthday To my handsome hubby, King of my heart, the man of my dreams, the love of my life, ‘D OWNER’ gangan @kazimadeoti i feel so blessed to have found a partner who makes my life complete. Thanks for being such an incredible man, God bless you ”.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ex-BBNaija housemates, Saga and Nini are engage (photos/video)

  Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Adeoluwa Okusaga and Anita Singh, better known as Nini, are officially off the market.  The duo becam...