Tuesday 28 March 2023

Pastor Tobi gifts Eniola Badmus a Birkin bag for her good fights


Nigerian actress, Eniola Badmus, has been gifted a generous gift, "A Hermes Birkin Bag" by controversial preacher, Pastor Tobi Adegboyega.

Taking to her official Instagram page, the celebrity star shared a video of the moment she received the gift and the preacher was heard saying that the expensive fashion item was her reward for putting up a good fights on social media.

A Birkin bag range in price from $12,000 to $200,000 depending on the size, colour and material.


In her caption, she continued to shower praises on the preacher. She wrote:

“Over the weekend with @tobiadegboyega_ and am so grateful for this huge gift @hermes BAG which goes a long way in my heart,thank you for believing in me and what I stand for

“If you know me too well, you will agree that I am not the one that bows to societal pressure or restriction on who I am or what I believe in. I have also stood against anything that stands against me as a woman, in fact when you say it is not possible I will hit it harder because i know can.

“Oya time to unleash my Hermes bag…………. Our PASTOR no Dey collect @tobiadegboyega_ Dey give us.”


See the video below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ex-BBNaija housemates, Saga and Nini are engage (photos/video)

  Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Adeoluwa Okusaga and Anita Singh, better known as Nini, are officially off the market.  The duo becam...