Thursday 18 April 2019

Beyonce opens up on her emergency C-section with twins and the extreme diet to get in shape for Coachella


Beyonce's Netflix Homecoming documentary has revealed her difficult pregnancy with twins Rumi and Sir.
The emergency C-section she had to deliver them in 2017 and the drastic steps she took to slim down and get in shape for her headlining performance at Coachella in 2018.

'I definitely pushed myself further than I knew I could and I’ve learned a very valuable lesson. I will never, never push myself that far again,' Beyonce says in Homecoming as she reflects on the events of the past two years.

My body went through more than I knew it could,' she explains. 'I had an extremely difficult pregnancy....... And in the womb, one of my babies' hearts paused a few times so I had to get an emergency C-section.'  

With just months to recover from the birth and get ready for Coachella, Beyonce says she embarked on a strict vegan diet.  
'In order for me to meet my goals, I’m limiting myself to no bread, no carbs, no sugar, no dairy, no meat, no fish, no alcohol… I’m hungry,' she says in Homecoming. 
The singer adds: 'It’s not like before when I could rehearse 15 hours straight. I have children. I have a husband. I have to take care of my body......Just trying to figure out how to balance being a mother of a six-year-old and of twins that need me, and giving myself creativity, and physically, there’s a lot to juggle.'  
Beyonce also reveals that physically she suffered 'muscle spasms' when she first started rehearsing for the two-hour concert.

Speaking on her Netflix documentary, she says: 'In the beginning there were so many muscle spasms and just internally, my body was not connected.' 
'My mind was not there. My mind wanted to be with my children. What people don't see is the sacrifice. I would dance and go off to the trailer and breastfeed the babies.' 

The singer also speaks at length about what went into planning the show. 
'I personally selected each dancer, every light, the material on the steps, the height of the pyramid, the shape of the pyramid… Every patch was hand sewn, every tiny detail had an intention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...